Where to find
You can find the clean timer at gw2.limitlessfx.com
We could not find a working timer for the new Event/Boss schedule after the April 2014 Feature Pack. So we ended up creating our own and publishing it at gw2.limitlessfx.com. Feel free to use it / link to it.
The goal was to create and maintain a Guild Wars 2 world event timer that was simplistic in design. Specifically a timer that didn't have all the clutter of ads, menus, or unnecessary images wasting much of the screen. OneOfOne later adjusted the timer so it scales down and still looks good on incredibly small screens. Maintaining mobile compatibility has remained a priority since then.
- 2016-01-10 DragonHunter: Daily Fractal (Level, Fractal, and any bonus daily) is shown at the top of the page.
- 2015-12-06 DragonHunter: Using the official achievement API to call the PvE daily boss. Thanks for previously voting.
- 2015-10-22 DragonHunter: Added "Unknown" PvE boss incase new dailies are added with Heart of Thorns.
- 2015-07-27 DragonHunter: Users can now vote on which is the Daily PvE Boss since no daily rotation seems forthcoming.
- 2015-05-19 DragonHunter: Removed auto PvE Daily Boss. Will be manually set until new rotation is found.
- 2015-03-12 DragonHunter: Fixed Shatterer daily
- 2015-03-11 OneOfOne: Redid the layout to be mobile friendly again
- 2015-03-05 DragonHunter: Added dark colored template
- 2015-03-02 DragonHunter: Added PvE daily, epic boss icons, moved "hide" button
- Bunch of minor changes here I didn't log and don't remember
- 2014-04-17 OneOfOne: Published the first version of the timer
You are free to offer suggestions for features you'd like to see added. You may also offer suggestions for other Guild Wars 2 projects you'd like to see created. Do keeping in mind that any suggestions should remain within the Project Goals above.
If you are looking for more advanced timers, check out gw2timer.com (not ours, but a good resource none-the-less). However, creating that type of advanced setup is NOT the goal here.